Good day to you, mighty warriors! This week we are offering you a couple of new events to empower your heroes. Log into the game and participate!
Bring your party to the next level by participating in Hero’s Altar and Medal Shop events, complete daily quests during the Carnival, throw the Dice to win rewards, and recharge like crazy in the Recharge Revelry!
Welcome to the Hero’s Altar! Participate in this exciting new event to boost your heroes significantly.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You will have three attempts to challenge the Guarding during each day of the event;
- You can use Balens to purchase additional attempts;
- Try to kill the Guardian or deal as much damage as possible to receive Hero Altar points;
- After collecting the required number of points, players could claim a regular reward;
- You can receive your first reward by collecting as little as 50 points. Don’t forget to claim the reward the day you’ve got it;
- Players can also obtain ranking rewards by collecting enough points;
- Challenges are available from 12:30 AM to 10:59 PM (PST). The ranking closes at 11:00 PM and the rewards are distributed after 11:59 PM.
The complete list of rules is available in the event’s in-game description.
Wondering about ranking rewards? Check them out!
- Top-ranking player — Gemini Goddess Shards (x40), Star Soul (x150), Hero Medal (x250);
- Top-2 player — Gemini Goddess Shards (x28), Star Soul (x64), Hero Medal (x160);
- Top-3 player — Gemini Goddess Shards (x21), Star Soul (x48), Hero Medal (x105).
The list goes on! Collect enough points to get into the Top-100 crowd to claim a ranking reward!
Note that players with VIP-6 status or higher will have the Blitz option!
Hurry up and beat those Guardians into oblivion!
So you’ve been fighting the Guardians and receiving your rightful rewards in the Hero’s Altar. Do you want to get even more? Well, you can go to the Medal Shop panel and use your Hero Medals to purchase some ultimate gear!
Buy powerful Twilight Weapons to increase your Magical and Physical Attack. Upgrade you heroes to Red by purchasing Hero Souls, and increase the Start-rating of your heroes by getting Essence and Pneuma!
Let’s continue our carnival activities! Participate in the daily challenges to get your rewards. Here are your choices this time:
- Total Consumption — Consume the required amount of Balens to Runes, Gems, Bound Balens, Talent Card and Astral Packs, and much more! The more you consume, the more you get!
- Arena Challenge — Fight against other players in the Arena to obtain Bound Balens, as well as Gem and Mineral Packs;
- Dungeon Challenge — Clear the Solo Dungeon the required number of times to claim Gems, Minerals, and Bound Balens;
- Guild Dungeon Challenge — Gather you guildmates and head out to the Guild Dungeon to earn Gold, Bound Balens, and Rune Packs!
It’s time to throw those dices and hope for the best! During this event, recharge the required amount of Balens to get the attempts. Roll the dice for a chance to get the following prizes:
- Roll 4 Ones and 2 Twos — Level 9 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x300), Wishing Token (x50), Flame Monster Shard (x30);
- Roll 5 or 6 of the same number — Level 7 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x150), Wishing Token (x15), Flame Monster Shard (x15);
- Roll 4 Ones — Level 6 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x100), Wishing Token (x10), Flame Monster Shard (x10);
- Roll Straight (1–6) — Level 5 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x50), Wishing Token (x5), Flame Monster Shard (x8);
- Roll 3 Ones — Level 4 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x30), Flame Monster Shard (x5);
- Roll 4 of the same number — Level 4 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x25), Flame Monster Shard (x4);
- Roll 2 Ones — Level 3 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x15), Flame Monster Shard (x3);
- Roll 1 One — Level 2 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x10), Flame Monster Shard (x2);
- Roll any combination (gift) — Level 1 Dark Rune, Crafting Stone (x5), Flame Monster Shard.
Your favorite recharging activity is here! Purchase the Balens to claim the Chests, containing valuable gifts.
As per usual, you will get Carnival Recharge Chests for recharging the required number of Balens. Don’t forget that the more Balens you purchase, the more Chests you will get. Check the Payback Event section in the Hot Events panel for more info.
Lucky Carnival Recharge Chests owners have a chance to receive all sorts of high-value items, including Aries Goddess Talent Cards, Glyphs, Runes, and other prizes!
Please check event’s availability, conditions and rewards in the game. Players who haven't received the rewards despite fulfilling conditions of the event should contact customer support immediately. Don’t forget to provide your nickname, server and the name of the event.